Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Here's a Tip!

Save your nails!

It's no secret that nail polish can damage your nails and nail beds. Even wearing a base coat will not completely shield your nails. So, once you remove your nail polish try one of these treatments:

SOAK.
Soak your nails in olive oil for at least one minute. There are many olive oil treatments available, but the real thing is void of any chemicals!

COAT.
This is my favorite. My nails get really dry and brittle, so I coat my bare nails with petroleum jelly (Vaseline). After leaving it on for a few hours, my nails actually are so dry that they suck up the Vaseline and I am left with healthy nails!

Repeat these as desired and try not to wear nail polish every second of your life. It is gorgeous and admittedly addicting, but your nails need the break! Once in a while, take a few weeks off and let them heal on their own.

Stay healthy!
Bisous,
Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment